So in about 10 days we are leaving for the SVIs, and I am in full on planning mode. I am the type of person who likes to have everything planned out in advance. Thank goodness that our crew seems to be the same way. Today at home I started to lay everything out and decide what I really needed for seven days. Trick is that I need to fit it all into one bag. For my bag I chose a waterproof soft duffel bag. As a side note, I like this bag a lot, but would never get another one with a roll up top like this. Every time you remember something and need to put it in the bag, you have to unroll and re roll it. It’s a pain for a weekend bag.
So here is the list:
- Sneakers for walking/hiking
- flip flops for on the boat
- water shoes for Sea Urchins and other pokey things
- 5 bathing suits
- Light sweater for evenings
- PJ pants for when its cold, or for being comfy
- 4 Shorts
- 4 Light tanktops
- Foul weather gear (at least the jacket)
- 4 beach coverups
- Outfit nice enough for a beach restaurant
- Supercool hat
- My make up (yeah, I’m not ready to give it up), and a comb
Also not pictured below, Razor, underwear, and ibuprofen
Oops I think I forgot something!
If You guys have any packing suggestions I’d love to hear them.